Room rates for 2023
Season (between may. 01 and sept. 30)
Out of season, except high season
The tourist tax is payable separately in cash at the rate of 350 HUF/person/night.
The price includes one night’s accommodation, breakfast buffet, beach entrance
– from 6:00 to 22:00 /until the end of the night bathing organized by the spa/; use of the hotel’s own Finnish sauna and fitness room.
The number of beach tickets is equal to the number of nights booked, beach ticket for the day of departure
we do not provide. Tickets for this day can be purchased for an additional fee.
The indoor adventure pool and sauna in the spa can only be used with a ticket purchased at the spa ticket office.
with an additional ticket.
Half board, on request and at extra charge outside high season:
- for adults with a budget of 5000 HUF/person/day,
- for children (4-14 years old) with a limit of 3000 HUF/person/day.
Half-board main meals are served in the hotel’s self-service restaurant, with a choice of dishes from the menu, up to the limit of the budget:
- off-peak: Sunday to Friday 11:30-15:30.
- Saturdays during the off-peak season: 11:30-18:30.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Free services: solarium, robe rental, massage.
Parking: 1500 HUF+VAT/car/night
High season air conditioning rates apply during the following priority periods:
Easter: 7 – 11 April (4 nights)
23 October : 20 – 24 October (4 nights)
Our high season air-conditioned prices are valid during the “Wellness Pig Slaughter” package – only
when using our standard services – without booking the package:
– 2023. 01. 20 – 22. (2 nights)
– 2023. 02. 03 – 05. (2 nights)
We sell rooms with a minimum two-night minimum booking during priority periods, as well as:
Pentecost: May 26 – 30. (4 nights);
August 20.: August 18 – 21. (3 nights).
For St. Martin’s Day and New Year’s Eve, our package prices apply.
We accept debit and SZÉP cards. Prices are in HUF and include VAT.
We reserve the right to change the price!